Thinking about starting a podcast or currently have a podcast?
It’s a very tough landscape and very competitive. How did I manage to peak at number 178?
By following my own code.
1. It’s always about the audience. I focused on creating an immersive experience. I want our audience to feel like they are in the seat next to us.
2. Quality- I try to produce the highest quality podcast I can. We do not do virtual interviews. Every guest sits with me at the bar live and in person. We use high-quality mics and recording equipment. I have an audio engineer clean the audio for every episode.
3. Guest Curation- We serve our audience. I have no interest in guests that just want to promote their sh*t. Guests have to be prepared to share and give authentically and vulnerably to our audience.
4. Monetization- for better or worse, I didn’t care about monetizing the podcast. My goal was to create the best product we could. Success is building credibility for our brand and message.
5. Quality over Quantity- I’m less concerned about having lots of guests and more worried about the value that individual can bring to our audience. I want interesting people with experience, wisdom, and scars.
If you’re entering this world of podcasts or currently have a podcast. It’s not good enough to just record some audio on a free platform and upload it.
If you want people to listen, you’ve got to step your game up.
Want to listen to our podcast 👉 https://lnkd.in/eM6nm8i
Want to be a Guest 👉https://lnkd.in/dgNqUWb
Join our community 👉 https://lnkd.in/dHAJsVE